Made from a heavyweight, soft-touch cotton twill, this Luxury Worker Jacket is handmade to order in Britain, beautifully constructed for a lifetime of use.
This item is made to order and will be dispatched within 14 days.
- 100% heavyweight cotton
- Handmade in Blackshore’s workshop in Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Natural corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds by England's only traditional button manufacturer
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Heavyweight (400gsm) cotton twill from one of the UK's longest established traditional cloth mills: heavier, softer to the touch but more durable than other worker jackets
- Bound seams for durability
- Posted in plastic-free packaging
- Available in Navy or Stone
- This jacket is available with women’s buttoning (right over left) - simply get in touch after placing your order.
Named after the coal-blackened harbour of Southwold, Suffolk, Blackshore clothing takes inspiration from the coastline of the British Isles and puts timeless style and durability at the forefront. Each garment made by Blackshore improves with age, and to ensure their premium workwear pieces stand the test of time, they offer a Lifetime Repair guarantee free of charge. Independent and dedicated to making in Britain, Blackshore also take an ethical and sustainable approach to all aspects of business, and help to preserve the coastal environments and communities that inspire the brand.