Handmade to order in Britain, Blackshore’s classic women’s chore jacket is inspired by French ‘laboureur’ styles, perfect for year-round layering.
This item is made to order and will be dispatched within 14 days.
- 100% hardwearing light-to-midweight cotton drill (265gm) from Lancashire
- Handmade in Blackshore’s workshop in Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Natural corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds by England's only traditional button manufacturer
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Posted in plastic-free packaging
- Unlined and generously cut for layering year-round
- Featuring one internal and three external pockets
Named after the coal-blackened harbour of Southwold, Suffolk, Blackshore clothing takes inspiration from the coastline of the British Isles and puts timeless style and durability at the forefront. Each garment made by Blackshore improves with age, and to ensure their premium workwear pieces stand the test of time, they offer a Lifetime Repair guarantee free of charge. Independent and dedicated to making in Britain, Blackshore also take an ethical and sustainable approach to all aspects of business, and help to preserve the coastal environments and communities that inspire the brand.