Timeless, durable and soft, Blackshore’s take on this maritime classic is made entirely in England and comes in a ‘half-Milano’ knit, with 100% pure new wool.
- 100% pure new wool
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Made in a family-run knitwear business in Nottinghamshire, England, which has been making wool garments for nearly half a century
- Posted in plastic-free packaging
- Featuring three neck and shoulder buttons and signature orange stripe
- Felt and (biodegradable) silicone Blackshore badge on upper arm
- Care instructions: gently hand wash in cool water, dry flat
Named after the coal-blackened harbour of Southwold, Suffolk, Blackshore clothing takes inspiration from the coastline of the British Isles and puts timeless style and durability at the forefront. Each garment made by Blackshore improves with age, and to ensure their premium workwear pieces stand the test of time, they offer a Lifetime Repair guarantee free of charge. Independent and dedicated to making in Britain, Blackshore also take an ethical and sustainable approach to all aspects of business, and help to preserve the coastal environments and communities that inspire the brand.