Lightweight, durable and superbly soft, Blackshore’s 100% British-spun lambswool sweater comes in a deep, subtly-speckled ocean blue.
- 100% lambswool
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Made in Leicestershire, England
- 100% British-spun yarn sourced from Z. Hinchcliffe & Sons (Est. 1766)
- Posted in plastic-free packaging
- Soft and lightweight, ideal for spring and autumn, or chilly summer evenings
- Felt and (biodegradable) silicone Blackshore badge on upper arm
- Care instructions: hand or gentle machine wash cold, air dry flat
Named after the coal-blackened harbour of Southwold, Suffolk, Blackshore clothing takes inspiration from the coastline of the British Isles and puts timeless style and durability at the forefront. Each garment made by Blackshore improves with age, and to ensure their premium workwear pieces stand the test of time, they offer a Lifetime Repair guarantee free of charge. Independent and dedicated to making in Britain, Blackshore also take an ethical and sustainable approach to all aspects of business, and help to preserve the coastal environments and communities that inspire the brand.