Blackshore’s version of the timeless double-breasted reefer jacket comes in an all-season, highly durable heavyweight canvas, handmade to order in Britain.
This item is made to order and will be dispatched within 14 days.
- 100% cotton heavyweight canvas, cotton/viscose lining
- Handmade in Blackshore’s workshop in Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Natural corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds by England's only traditional button manufacturer
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Double breasted for wind protection with generous collar
- Welted exterior pockets and secure interior pocket
- Posted in plastic-free packaging
- Close fitting cut to wear over a shirt or thin sweater; consider going up a size if you want to wear over a thick jumper
Named after the coal-blackened harbour of Southwold, Suffolk, Blackshore clothing takes inspiration from the coastline of the British Isles and puts timeless style and durability at the forefront. Each garment made by Blackshore improves with age, and to ensure their premium workwear pieces stand the test of time, they offer a Lifetime Repair guarantee free of charge. Independent and dedicated to making in Britain, Blackshore also take an ethical and sustainable approach to all aspects of business, and help to preserve the coastal environments and communities that inspire the brand.