Bridle Leather Belt, Black
Handcrafted in London from thick English bridle leather, this classic black belt will be a reliable companion for a lifetime.
- Made from 4mm thick vegetable tanned English bridle leather, with a stainless steel buckle (nickel free)
- Handmade by Alison in East London, UK
- Available in 1 ¼ inch or 1 ½ inch width
- Edges bevelled and burnished with an edge dye and wax, creating a smooth edge
- Belt will soften with wear and develop a unique patina over the years
- Suitable for men and women
- Made in a collaboration between Blackhorse Lane Ateliers and Hadston leather to create leather accessories that can last a lifetime
- Keep leather hydrated with an occasional application of leather care balm
- XS - 33"/84cm
S - 39"/99cm
M - 45"/114cm
L - 51"/129.5cm
Note: Natural wax and oils are applied to the leather when it is produced. The wax or oil will rise to the surface occasionally appearing as a white bloom. When this happens rub the leather with a soft cloth to feed the wax back into the leather and therefore nourishing it.
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping is offered on all UK orders. Orders are sent with Royal Mail’s Signed For First Class, so you can have confirmation of the package’s delivery. In stock items will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Returned or exchanged jeans must be fully re-sellable, in new condition. Returns cannot be accepted if garments have not been used in accordance with care advice. The customer is responsible for paying return shipping for exchanges, refunds, hemming or repairs. To start your return or find out more, contact us here.