The NW1 is inspired by rebels from the 1950s, made from top-of-the-line, heavy duty Japanese indigo selvedge. You'll be hard pressed to find a more sturdy jean.
Materials: 18oz raw selvedge denim; copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets produced by YKK; vegetable-tanned leather patches; Turkish 10oz twill pocket bags screen printed in North London
- Made with top-of-the-line Japanese greencast indigo selvedge denim, the best of the best. The sturdier 18oz denim is for real hardy denim lovers.
- Fit: Heritage 1950s relaxed straight fit. The higher back rise sits in the dip of your back, allowing the jeans to hug you.
Construction: Heritage one-piece button fly and tailored waistband for comfort and strength. Hidden rivets to reinforce back pockets, bar-tacked stress points to maximise durability and a secret coin pocket.
- Made in Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
Care instructions: Cold wash only. Check out full care instructions here.
- All Blackhorse Lane Ateliers men's jeans are finished at 36" length, and after washing will shrink up to 1" in length. Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 34”.
- Images by Agenda Brown, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.