Men's NW1 Relaxed Straight Jean, Italian 13.75oz Indigo Selvedge
These Blackhorse Lane Ateliers jeans are virtually indestructible, crafted using 14oz raw selvedge denim with beautiful tailoring and durable design.
- Materials: Italian 13.75oz indigo selvedge denim; copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets by YKK; English vegetable-tanned leather patches; Turkish 10oz twill pocket bags screen printed in North London
- Fit: Heritage 1950s relaxed straight fit. The higher back rise sits in the dip of your back, allowing the jeans to hug you.
- Construction: Heritage one-piece button fly and tailored waistband for comfort and strength. Hidden rivets to reinforce back pockets, bar-tacked stress points to maximise durability and a secret coin pocket.
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
- Made on Blackhorse Lane, London
- Care instructions: Cold wash only. Check out full care instructions here.
- Please note that raw denim can naturally stretch up to 1 1/2” in the waistband with wear. You want your jeans to fit snug, but not restrictive so that during wear they ease up.
- All Blackhorse Lane Ateliers men's jeans are finished at 36" length, and after washing will shrink up to 1" in length. Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 34”.
- Images by Agenda Brown, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.