Women's N5 High Waist Slim Straight, 12.5oz Indigo Stretch
The N5s are high-rise, slim-straight jeans engineered to look incredible for a lifetime. Made using raw stretch denim for durability and comfort.
- Materials: 12.5oz Turkish indigo raw stretch denim (94% cotton 4% polyester 2% lycra); nickel button, rivets and zip fly by YKK; cotton cloth patch
- Fit: True to size. Flattering slim-but-not-skinny fit. High-waisted jean which is tapered through the thigh, with a straight leg from knee to hem. Stretch denim hugs the figure comfortably.
- Construction: Heritage-style waistband for comfort and strength. Ultra-strong felled inside seam, and bar-tacked stress points throughout to maximise durability.
- Made on Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
- Please note all BLA women’s jeans are finished at 32" length. After washing they will shrink up to 1” in the length. Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 31”.
- Care instructions: Cold wash only. Check out full care instructions here.
- Please note that raw denim can naturally stretch up to 1 1/2” in the waistband with wear. You want your jeans to fit snug, but not restrictive so that during wear they ease up. Due to the elastane, tese jeans in particular will shrink one size in width when washed but will stretch back out with wear.
- Images by Gareth Powell, Graham McLoughlin, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping is offered on all UK orders. Orders are sent with Royal Mail’s Signed For First Class, so you can have confirmation of the package’s delivery. In stock items will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Returned or exchanged jeans must be fully re-sellable, in new condition. Returns cannot be accepted if garments have not been used in accordance with care advice. The customer is responsible for paying return shipping for exchanges, refunds, hemming or repairs.
Contact us here to begin a returns process or to find out more.