Ultra-Durable Children’s Sun or Screen Glasses, Blue or Yellow
Protect your little one's eyes from too much sun or screen time with ultra-durable, plant-based eyewear. Available in blue light blocking lenses for screen time, or 100% UV protection sun lenses. Available in Sunshine Yellow, or Sky Blue.
- Made from a sustainable bio-polymer derived from castor beans, with impact and shatter-resistant lenses
- Materials sourced in Italy, glasses ethically and responsibly manufactured in China by DoChange
- Lifetime repair service - free repairs on faulty glasses, accidental damage repaired for a low fee
- Outstanding flexibility - can be bent, sat on and thrown
- Ultra-durable - frames are 10 times stronger than the plastics in car bumpers
- Reinforced hinges
- Sunglasses have 100% UV protection for little eyes
- Every pair sold includes a donation to SolarAid, helping distribute solar lamps to families in Zambia and Malawi
- Bird eyewear is a certified B Corp - a business that is a force for good
- Sent in plastic free packaging
Birdie is the super-tough children’s range of Bird Eyewear, the first UK eyewear company to become a certified B Corp. These glasses have been built to withstand all the rigours that active little ones will put them through. The frames are virtually indestructible, built from a strong and sustainable polymer derived from castor beans. Castor plants grow extremely fast and do not require pesticides or chemicals to thrive - just like children. Birdie glasses are bendable, throwable, and come with impact and shatter-resistant lenses. The low-density material is 10 times stronger than the plastics in car bumpers, and 13 times stronger than common bioplastics. The perfect material for inquisitive minds.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.