Expertly handwoven from strips of vegetable tanned leather, the Benito men’s shoe combines classic Oxfords with traditional Mexican huaraches.
- High-quality vegetable tanned leather used in upper, lining and sole
- Ethically handmade by artisans in Sahuajo, Mexico
- Soft cushioned insole for comfort
- Anti-slip inlay in leather sole
- Breathable woven leather in traditional huarache style
- Timeless design that lasts through seasons
- Traceable supply chain, viewable via the Cano app
Shoes adjust to foot shape; see size guide here
Cano handcraft their footwear the right way. Merging traditional Mexican techniques with modern silhouettes, these elegant shoes are made with a fully transparent supply chain model. We love that each shoe is equipped with a scannable NFC tag that traces its raw suppliers and artisans, viewable via their app. Cano minimise waste where necessary, using high-quality leather strands that use up the whole hide, and source their leather responsibly from wide-open farms, dyed using plant and earth-based tanning agents.