A great place to start with reusable food wraps, this pack includes two medium-sized sheets and two small - perfect for sandwiches and snacks.
- Materials: 100% cotton; pine resin; organic jojoba oil; locally sourced beeswax.
- Made in the UK
- Size: 16 x 16 cm (small); 30 x 30 cm (medium)
- Small size is great for fruit, small snacks and sealing jars. Medium size perfect for wrapping sandwiches, cheese or covering bowls.
- Set includes: 2 x small and 2 x medium sheets. Please note colours and patterns of fabric may vary from image shown.
- Should last around 1 year if care instructions are followed.
- Fully compostable at end of life.
Care Instructions: Wash with soap in cool water and hang to dry; pasteurise every few months in the oven (watch the tutorial video); make sure all food is cold before use; not suitable for microwaving; keep away from naked flames.
The Beeswax Wrap Co. offer 100% natural, compostable reusable food wraps that have been handmade with love in Stroud, England, by founders Carly and Fran. The wraps are made using 100% cotton infused with pine resin, jojoba oil and beeswax (very) locally sourced from a beekeeper called Keith, who lives down the road from Carly.