This visually striking business bag by Elvis & Kresse is made from their signature decommissioned firehose, and features a reclaimed parachute silk lining.
- Exterior: Genuine decommissioned British fire hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Handmade in Kent, England
- Repaired for life
- One large external pocket and one large internal zip pocket, 2 additional poacher-style pockets
- Dimensions: H 27 x W 38 x D 12 cm
- Adjustable, detachable fire hose shoulder strap
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- 50% of profits go to The Fire Fighters Charity
- Water-resistant and wipe-clean
Kent-based Elvis & Kresse use ultra-durable reclaimed materials to create beautiful bags, luggage and accessories. Their signature material is decommissioned fire hose, salvaged from British Fire Brigades: tough, waterproof and unique. Since 2005, over 175 tonnes of fire hose have been saved from landfill. Elvis & Kresse also rescue military parachute silk, luxury leather offcuts and printing blanket to use in their designs. This fantastic British brand offers repairs for life on all their products, no matter what happens to them. And what’s more, 50% of their profits are donated to charities such as The Fire Fighters Charity.