Ideal for storing anything from toiletries, to bedside items or baby changing essentials, this tough little basket cleans up clutter elegantly.
- Uniquely woven from ndiorokh grasses intertwined with strips of repurposed plastic, traditionally used for making bazin mats
- Their unique nature means no two baskets are identical
- BuyMeOnce exclusive 10 year guarantee
- Handmade in Senegal
- Approx dimensions: 23cm height x 23 cm diameter
- Member of Fair Trade Network UK (BAFTS)
Artisanne pairs traditional, time-tested basket weaving techniques with classic designs and a rigorous eye for quality. Working directly with artisans in a village near Thiès in Senegal, the founders, two sisters, visit several times a year to communicate directly with their skilled weavers, developing techniques and quality control measures. As a result, Artisanne baskets have a much tighter, sturdier weave and consistent, smoother finish than similar products on market - and to top it off, this beautiful brand is offering BuyMeOnce customers an exclusive 10 year guarantee.