Small Round Storage Basket
Simple, stylish and sturdy, this traditionally handwoven storage basket is perfect for storing small items. It also makes a practical, lidded waste paper basket.
- Uniquely woven from ndiorokh grasses intertwined with strips of repurposed plastic, traditionally used for making bazin mats
- Comes with a reusable cotton drawstring bag, handmade in Senegal
- Their unique nature means no two baskets are identical
- BuyMeOnce exclusive 10 year guarantee
- Handmade in Senegal
- Dimensions - 20cm H x 20cm W
- Member of Fair Trade Network UK (BAFTS)
Artisanne pairs traditional, time-tested basket weaving techniques with classic designs and a rigorous eye for quality. Working directly with artisans in a village near Thiès in Senegal, the founders, two sisters, visit several times a year to communicate directly with their skilled weavers, developing techniques and quality control measures. As a result, Artisanne baskets have a much tighter, sturdier weave and consistent, smoother finish than similar products on market - and to top it off, this beautiful brand is offering BuyMeOnce customers an exclusive 10 year guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £2.90, or free for any total Buy Me Once order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-7 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.