Alpaca Featherlight Lace Scarf
Save money over time.
This exquisite lace stitch scarf is feathery light and as soft as cashmere. Made in Scotland entirely from ethically-produced, dye-free British Alpaca.
- 100% undyed British alpaca, spun in Dorset
- Crafted in Scotland
- Repair service: Minor repairs free for three years, then charged at a fair price thereafter
- Animal-friendly yarn made from the environmentally low-impact fleece of alpacas grazed on smallholdings in the south of England
- Knitted on traditional hand-frames and fully-fashioned for minimal wastage in production, produced in small volumes
- Natural undyed Grey or Charcoal with a white stripe in lace tuck stitch
- Alpaca is soft, lightweight and highly insulating, as well as hypoallergenic due to an absence of lanolin
- Care Instructions: Eco-friendly dry-clean
Ally Bee offers sustainable luxury through heirloom quality and ethical production. Their knitwear is fairly produced with sustainably sourced British yarns including British alpaca and traceable, Cradle-to-Cradle certified® superfine merino and cashmere. Each piece is consciously crafted using traditional and low waste techniques; the result is long-lasting quality as standard throughout their collection of jumpers and accessories. Ally Bee will also repair your knitwear for free within the first three years of purchase; repairs after this time will be charged at a fair price or the brand will supply yarn for mending.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.