Alpaca Lounge Socks for a long lie-in. loungewear in alpaca & wool natural fibre, free of synthetics. These natural cream socks have natural brown toes, ankle and rib.
- Made from 70% Alpaca and 30% Organic British Falklands merino
- Crafted in the UK
- Repair service: minor repairs free for three years, then charged at a fair price thereafter
- Cradle-to-Cradle ® certified Merino yarn - clean-water dyeing, spun using hydro-power, fair treatment of sheep traced to farm, mulesing-free yarn.
- Knitted on traditional hand-frames and fully-fashioned for minimal wastage in production, produced in small volumes
- Suitable for sizes 4-7
- Suitable for lounging, not suitable for climbing a mountain
- Care Instructions: gentle hand wash with wool detergent only, air dry
Ally Bee offer sustainable luxury through heirloom quality and a highly ethically-conscious approach. Their knitwear is fairly produced with sustainably sourced British yarns including British alpaca and traceable, Cradle-to-Cradle certified® superfine merino and cashmere. Each piece is consciously crafted using traditional and low waste techniques; the result is long-lasting quality as standard throughout their collection of jumpers and accessories. Ally Bee will also repair your knitwear for free within the first three years of purchase; repairs after this time will be charged at a fair price or the brand will supply yarn for mending. BuyMeOnce loves this commitment to keeping garments in use for as long as possible.