The Alpaca Beanie from Ally Bee offers unparalleled softness and warmth. Crafted in England in a robust cardie stitch from dye-free British Alpaca yarn.
- 100% undyed British alpaca, spun in Dorset
- Crafted in England
- Repair service: minor repairs free for three years, then charged at a fair price thereafter
- Animal-friendly yarn made from the environmentally low-impact fleece of alpacas grazed on smallholdings in the south of England
- Knitted on traditional hand-frames and fully-fashioned for minimal wastage in production, produced in small volumes
- Alpaca is soft, lightweight and highly insulating, as well as hypoallergenic due to an absence of lanolin
- Can be worn snug or a little slouchy
- Care Instructions: gentle hand wash with wool detergent
Ally Bee offer sustainable luxury through heirloom quality and a highly ethically-conscious approach. Their knitwear is fairly produced with sustainably sourced British yarns including British alpaca and traceable, Cradle-to-Cradle certified® superfine merino and cashmere. Each piece is consciously crafted using traditional and low waste techniques; the result is long-lasting quality as standard throughout their collection of jumpers and accessories. Ally Bee will also repair your knitwear for free within the first three years of purchase; repairs after this time will be charged at a fair price or the brand will supply yarn for mending. BuyMeOnce loves this commitment to keeping garments in use for as long as possible.