100 Denier Water-Saving Tights, Black
Comfortable, strong and totally opaque - finally, tights you can rely on. These UK-made tights are crafted using water-saving production methods.
- Composition: 88% nylon and 12% elastane. Yarns are produced under OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Crafted in the UK
- Opaque, snag-resistant material made from extremely fine yarns
- Completely seamless, with no gusset and leaving no pressure marks on your skin
- Comfortable high-waisted shaping waistband (Low: 9cm, High: 15cm)
- Made using 99.98% less water than the average pair of tights
- Packaged in a recycled, reusable ‘little black box’
- Tights care: please note, these tights are designed to last but are not indestructible. Wash your tights at 30°C, ideally in a delicate laundry bag. Do not tumble dry, iron, or bleach. Full care guide here.
It’s high time someone fixed tights. Hēdoïne has taken all the pain points of flimsy, throwaway hosiery and redesigned everything from the ground up. These are tights like you’ve never worn before: silky, strong and completely seamless (goodbye gussets). Combining innovative yarns and 3D technology, they’re the toughest and most comfortable we’ve ever tested. Their 20 and 40 denier tights are even guaranteed not to ladder - so if a hole does appear, your sheerest tights won’t be ruined.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.