The Driver's Jacket, Navy
A style made popular in the 1930s, the authentic Driver’s Jacket is a classic workwear piece. Made from a durable cotton twill with generous pockets and sustainable Corozo buttons.
- Made from 100% cotton twill, with front-etched Corozo fisheye button fastening
- Made in Great Yarmouth, Great Britain, by a small team of skilled craftspeople
- Unlined with French seams, shirt collar, and cut shorter in the waist offering a boxy silhouette
- Features generous chest pockets, with buttoning pocket flaps which incorporate quarter side pockets
- Deep back yoke pleats for ease of movement
- A laundered finish softens the garment giving a 'lived in' feel
Yarmouth Oilskins is a brand that has truly stood the test of time. Established in 1898, they have been designing and manufacturing workwear garments of the highest quality in Great Yarmouth for over 100 years. Nowadays, their core unisex collection is rooted in traditional designs and rugged construction. Their manufacturing takes place mostly in the same factory and using original patterns, with a team of twenty skilled craftspeople. When properly cared for, your Yarmouth Oilskin garments will last a lifetime and only improve with wear.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 2-4 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.