The Cambric Shirt, White
The authentic Cambric Shirt was originally worn by workers, farmers and factory hands during the 1920's-30's. Made from a soft, durable cotton and linen blend that will only improve with wear and washing.
- Made from a close cotton poplin weave
- The Codelite buttons are made in England from milk casein as they would have been 100 years ago, which is biodegradable, sustainable and traceable
- The close poplin weave has a crisp ‘rustle,’ and gets even better with washing and wearing
- Collarless style, with a narrow stand collar band, and a half front placket
- Authentic style; the original Admiralty Shirt features in the 1930s Yarmouth Oilskins catalogue "as supplied to H.M. Government"
- Made in Great Yarmouth, Great Britain, by a small team of skilled craftspeople
Yarmouth Oilskins is a brand that has truly stood the test of time. Established in 1898, they have been designing and manufacturing workwear garments of the highest quality in Great Yarmouth for over 100 years. Nowadays, their core unisex collection is rooted in traditional designs and rugged construction. Their manufacturing takes place mostly in the same factory and using original patterns, with a team of twenty skilled craftspeople. When properly cared for, your Yarmouth Oilskin garments will last a lifetime and only improve with wear.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is free. UK delivery can be expected within 2-4 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.