Organic Bamboo Boxy Short Sleeved Top, Black or White
A boxy, flattering fit combined with a super-soft bamboo jersey - this tee will be your new favourite. Handmade to order in Yorkshire.
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- Material: OEKO-TEX certified blend of 95% organic bamboo and 5% elastane
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in East Yorkshire
- Boxy, loose fit with rounded neckline
- Handmade to the highest quality fabrications by fairly paid, skilled craftspeople
- Sustainably and ethically produced
- Also available in grey
- Bamboo fibre is naturally antibacterial and highly absorbent
- Recommended care: machine wash at 30 degrees and hang to dry
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek makes no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimises their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50.
This is a made to order product, please see delivery time above.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.