SE28 British Wool Guernsey Unisex Sweater, Black
A classic woollen Guernsey jumper crafted from 100% British wool in a beautiful textured moss stitch. Based on the hardwearing classic, but softer and cosier.
- Made from 100% British wool blend from Blue Faced Leicester and Masham sheep; yarn spun in Romania, finished in Yorkshire
- Square cut and shorter body, squared arm hole for a classic boxy fit
- Contrasting textures (rib, moss and purl) make for an interesting knit, whilst offering movement and warmth where needed
- Made in Leicestershire, UK
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
- Care instructions: Wash in lukewarm water, preferably by hand with a wool or delicate eco detergent. Soak only for 10 minutes and then rinse twice first in lukewarm water, then cold water.
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping is offered on all UK orders. Orders are sent with Royal Mail’s Signed For First Class, so you can have confirmation of the package’s delivery. In stock items will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Returned or exchanged jeans must be fully re-sellable, in new condition. Returns cannot be accepted if garments have not been used in accordance with care advice. The customer is responsible for paying return shipping for exchanges, refunds, hemming or repairs.
Contact us here to begin a returns process or to find out more.