The Ultimate Garden Broom
Break away from squashed, matted broom bristles. Made in the UK from strong and sustainable materials, this broom sweeps like a dream - and is ready to last a lifetime.
- Made from FSC certified European beech wood, with piassava fibre bristles
- Handcrafted by traditional brushmakers in Chesham, Buckinghamshire
- 10 years repair or replace guarantee exclusive to Buy Me Once customers, subject to carefully following enclosed care and storage instructions
- Bristle tufts are hand-set in resin for ultimate strength
- Brazilian piassava bristles are strong, flexible and highly resistant to water damage
- Broom head and handle screw together securely using a lock screw connector - similar to that which gives a two-piece snooker cue its strength and rigidity
- Soft, yet firm bristles can sweep up both fine dirt and wet muck with ease
- Piassava fibre is grown by small communities of farmers, and is harvested without felling the plant
When Daft Brooms founder Peter wore through three brooms in as many months, he felt daft as a brush. Buying something just because it was cheap, only for it to fall apart soon after use? He resolved to break this nonsensical cycle, and create his own broom that could last forever. Handcrafted by traditional brushmakers in Chesham, Peter’s ultimate garden broom is made from all-natural, sustainable materials. With strong, flexible piassava fibres and FSC certified European beech wood, this broom makes sweeping up a real pleasure - and will be the last you’ll ever need.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.