Cast Iron & Walnut Spice Mill, Small
This cast iron spice grinder is a fantastic way to grind spices such as cumin seeds, star anise, peppercorns or coriander seeds. Simply pour a few whole spices into the pot, then lightly push and twist with the inner section.
- High quality solid cast iron with walnut wood lid and silicone seal
- Handmade in Skeppshult, Sweden
- 25 year cast iron guarantee
- Pyramid shaped grinding surfaces in seasoned cast iron
- The weight of the cast iron makes applying pressure easy, so although it feels heavy it isn't tiring to use
- You can also use the grinder to store any unused herbs and spices - the inner section is partly hollow and has a natural walnut wood stopper to keep things fresh
- Inside is seasoned with natural Swedish organic canola oil; outside is treated with a black lacquer surface to avoid staining
- Care guidance: Please note that dry spices only should be used. Moist spices and salt can potentially cause corrosion on iron grinding surfaces. Clean with a dry brush and keep grinder dry at all times.
Swedish iron masters Skeppshult have been making high-quality cast iron by hand since 1906. Using traditional handicraft techniques, their extensive cookware range is made to exacting quality standards, from molten raw iron heated to 1500 degrees. Skeppshult is the last remaining foundry in Scandinavia producing cast iron cookware, and runs on green electricity from wind and hydropower! Made using basic natural materials and beloved by chefs and home cooks alike, Skeppshult cookware is simple, solid and elegant, and will last for generations.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £2.90, or free for any Buy Me Once order over £50 (excluding furniture.) UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £30 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.