Women’s E10 Classic Straight Leg Jean, 14.50oz Organic Denim
These high-waisted organic denim jeans are a vintage-inspired classic. Whether dressed up or down, they look great on all sorts of body shapes!
- Materials: 14.5 oz indigo raw denim woven in Turkey by Isko Mills from 100% organic cotton; copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets by YKK; English vegetable-tanned leather patch; Turkish 10oz twill pocket bags screen printed in North London
- Fit: True to size. High-waisted jean, fitting snugly around the hips. Classic straight leg, wider than the WC2. Vintage soft blue with grainy appearance that gets softer with wear.
- Construction: Two-piece zip fly with bound seams. Ultra-strong felled inside leg and crotch seams. Riveted, bar-tacked stress points throughout to maximise durability.
- Made on Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
- Please note all BLA women’s jeans are finished at 34" length. After washing they will shrink up to 1” in length. Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 31”.
- Care instructions: Cold wash only inside out. Check out full care instructions here.
- Images by Agenda Brown
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.