EC2 Men's Utility Shirt, 12oz Undyed Japanese Twill
The EC2 utility shirt is an easy throw-on piece, with smart detailing and a relaxed cut. This 12oz undyed ecru twill brings a contemporary edge.
- Materials: 12oz undyed ecru twill from Japanese mill Kurabo, will soften over time; copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets by YKK.
- Fit: relaxed cut with a straight hem, perfect to wear over t-shirts, tunics and even jumpers.
- Construction: Hidden button placket with ivory corozo buttons x 6 and open collar. Felled seams, with reinforced pockets and underarms for durability.
- Made in Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Fits true to size - choose your regular size. See size guide here
- Care instructions: Cold wash only, inside out with mild/no detergent
- Images by Agenda Brown, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.