E17 Men's Chore Jacket, 14.5oz Double Indigo Turkish Denim
Save money over time.
The E17 chore jacket is a combination of tailoring and workwear. Great for layering through all seasons, with a characterful slubby cloth and double-dipped indigo dye that fades naturally with wear.
- Materials: 14.5oz double indigo denim woven in Turkey by Isko Mills, sanforized (pre-shrunk); copper-coloured nickel buttons and rivets by YKK.
- Fit: tailored boxy cut inspired by traditional French worker jackets. Straight fit, easy to layer and dress up or down.
- Construction: Mitred pockets and pointed collar inspired by French chore coats. Hidden placket conceals the jacket buttons for a smooth front. Felled seams, and reinforced pockets and underarms for durability.
- Made in Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Fits true to size - choose your regular size. See size guide here
- Care instructions: Cold wash only, inside out with mild/no detergent
- Images by Agenda Brown, David Nolan
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.