SE2 British Wool Roll Neck Unisex Sweater, Grey
Save money over time.
This super chunky roll neck jumper has a stylish slim fit with a longer sleeve and thumbhole, to keep you cosy against the bitterest weather.
- Made from 100% British wool blend from Blue Faced Leicester and Masham sheep; yarn spun in Romania, knitted in Leicestershire
- 5 gauge construction, chunky half cardigan rib with fashioned body for a fitted look, and a clean straight-across hem
- Half cardigan knit offers a close rib texture, retaining body heat whilst the spongey yarn keeps it breathable
- Made in Leicestershire, UK
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
- Care instructions: Wash in lukewarm water, preferably by hand with a wool or delicate eco detergent. Soak only for 10 minutes and then rinse twice first in lukewarm water, then cold water.
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.