Bridle Leather Belt, Navy
Save money over time.
Handcrafted in London from thick English bridle leather, this classic black belt will be a reliable companion for a lifetime.
- Made from 4mm thick vegetable tanned English bridle leather, with a stainless steel buckle (nickel free)
- Handmade by Alison in East London, UK
- Available in 1 ¼ inch or 1 ½ inch width
- Edges bevelled and burnished with an edge dye and wax, creating a smooth edge
- Belt will soften with wear and develop a unique patina over the years
- Suitable for men and women
- Made in a collaboration between Blackhorse Lane Ateliers and Hadston leather to create leather accessories that can last a lifetime
- Keep leather hydrated with an occasional application of leather care balm
- XS - 33"/84cm
S - 39"/99cm
M - 45"/114cm
L - 51"/129.5cm
Note: Natural wax and oils are applied to the leather when it is produced. The wax or oil will rise to the surface occasionally appearing as a white bloom. When this happens rub the leather with a soft cloth to feed the wax back into the leather and therefore nourishing it.
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.