Hiker Sock Set, Denim Blue
Now available in a handy set of 3, these comfy and robust hiker socks come with an incredible lifetime guarantee.
Please refer to the size guide as these socks are unisex.
- Materials: 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex
- No-quibble lifetime guarantee - when your socks wear out, send them back and receive a new pair for free.
- Set includes x 3 pairs of socks
- Made by a family company in Vermont, USA
- Mid-level cushion density underfoot. A warm and ultra-comfortable choice when conditions demand
- Micro crew height: a shorter, more concise take on the traditional crew height. Peeks just above the top of a standard hiking boot.
- All-weather performance: cool in the summer, warm in the winter
- The seamless performance fit means no slipping, bunching or blisters
- Odour-repellent thanks to the natural anti-microbial properties of merino wool
- Care instructions: machine wash warm, tumble or line dry, and do not bleach
Darn Tough socks are the last you’ll ever need - or want - to buy. Exploiting the best attributes of merino wool to make a true performance sock, Darn Toughs are well-known for keeping your feet cool in the heat, warm in the cold, free of blisters, less sweaty and even odourless. As you’d expect, they’re tough to boot - Darn Tough customers often speak of pairs they’ve had for ten years or more, still going strong despite regular use. And once they do wear out, these socks are covered by an incredible no-quibble lifetime guarantee. Send them back and you’ll get a new pair, completely free.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.