Banish coffee pods! Insulating and durable, the Hario Ceramic V60 Dripper is a classic filter coffee accessory, which is simple to use and clean.
- High-quality porcelain ceramic body
- Height 10.2cm; Width 13.7cm; Diameter 11.6cm
- 02 size can brew 1-4 cups of coffee at a time
- Excellent heat retention
- Filter coffee is a simple brewing process that creates fantastic results
- Simply pop a filter paper in the top, add the coffee, place over a cup and pour water over the coffee; allow to drip down directly into cup and serve
- V-shaped cone has a spiral design causing maximum extraction during the pour-over
- The dripper spread across the world after the 2010 World Brewers Cup in London and is now synonymous with the highest standards of craft in coffee making equipment
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
Hario, the Japanese masters of glassware, have been manufacturing heatproof glass from 100% raw, natural minerals and materials since 1921. By using electricity instead of fuel oil to melt their glass, their production process is far safer for employees and the environment – their factory doesn’t even need chimneys! Having specialised in coffee and tea implements, Hario represents exceptional quality - from the grind, filter and brew through to pouring a steaming cup.