SW1 Relaxed Unisex Trousers, Blue 11oz Italian Denim
The SW1 wide trousers are a modern interpretation of a vintage US Army trouser. Made with soft but tough cotton twill, with a stylish and easy-going fit.
- Materials: 11.2oz soft vibrant blue twill from Italian mill Berto, 100% cotton; copper-plated nickel buttons and rivets by YKK; Turkish 10oz twill pocket bags screen printed in North London
- Fit: True to size. Very high rise waist which sits above the hips; fitted yet relaxed on the hips. Loose leg with ample room from thigh to hem.
- Construction: Two-piece button fly with heritage shaping. Fishtail to back of waistband. Internal backing buttons for braces. Felled inside leg and crotch seams for strength. Riveted, bar-tacked stress points throughout to maximise durability. Chunky belt loops.
- Made on Blackhorse Lane, London
- Lifetime free repairs guarantee
- Please note these trouser inseams are finished to 36” as standard, including the 1’ shrinkage allowance for after washing (so they’ll be approximately 35’ after washing). Please get in touch after purchase for free hemming (noting with or without shrinkage allowance included). Once shortened, your jeans cannot be returned or exchanged if shorter than 34”.
- Available in sage green or vibrant blue
- Care instructions: Cold wash only inside out. Check out full care instructions here.
- Images by Agenda Brown
Blackhorse Lane Ateliers are London’s only craft jeans maker. We have reason to believe that their factory in North East London produces not only the best jeans in London, but perhaps anywhere in the world. Using only the best selvedge and organic raw denim, their exquisite designs have been considered, refined, reconfigured and redesigned, resulting in unparalleled comfort and fewer potential failure points than any other brand. And if something does start to wear? Your jeans are guaranteed free repairs for life.
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping is offered on all UK orders. Orders are sent with Royal Mail’s Signed For First Class, so you can have confirmation of the package’s delivery. In stock items will be dispatched within 48 hours.
Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Returned or exchanged jeans must be fully re-sellable, in new condition. Returns cannot be accepted if garments have not been used in accordance with care advice. The customer is responsible for paying return shipping for exchanges, refunds, hemming or repairs.
Contact us here to begin a returns process or to find out more.