Child's Studio Apron - Various Colours
Risdon & Risdon's practical Studio Apron - in miniature! Crafted from a robust cotton canvas, with a choice of either high-quality leather or sustainable cork straps that cross over the back.
- Materials: robust 10oz cotton canvas, trimmed in high-quality leather or Portuguese cork, with cotton webbing.
- Warranty: Lifetime guarantee
- Made in England
- Available colours: Teal, Charcoal, Forest, Taupe, Orange, Ash, Yellow, Light Pink
- Measurements: Age 3-7: length 54cm, width 45cm. Age 8+: length 68cm, width 52cm. Long tie straps are one size fits all.
- View the matching grownups' apron here
- Care instructions: Remove the straps for washing. The apron can be machine washed at up to 40°C. Wash dark colors separately. Tumble dry on a low heat. Iron on reverse. Reattach straps. Due to the natural dyes there may be some colour fading over time.
Every inch of a British-made Risdon & Risdon apron has been carefully considered to ensure ultimate function and form. Not only are their aprons as durable as they come, they have an enduring, timeless style. Risdon & Risdon aprons are made to last; a lifetime guarantee covers each one, including both materials and craftsmanship. Whether you’re an artist, cook, barber, gardener or craftsperson, Risdon & Risdon have an heirloom quality apron waiting for you.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.