4-Slot Classic Toaster
A true British design icon, this beautiful Dualit toaster has been built to last. With all parts fully repairable or replaceable, this is a toaster you can love for life.
- Fully repairable or replaceable parts, for a toaster that will last a lifetime
- Handbuilt in the UK, with the individual assembler’s name on the base plate
- Guarantee: ProHeat elements two years, main body and other components one year
- Award-winning, patented ProHeat elements have an armour plated layer covering the filament, protecting them from damage; also creates even toasting
- Winner of the Excellence in Housewares Awards 2015
- The extra wide slots (28mm) accommodate thick bread
- Energy-efficient slot-selector control allows you to only toast what you need
- Manually operated ejector lever lets you check bread whilst toasting, with high lift mechanism to remove small items easily
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
Hand-built in the UK since 1945, Dualit products are a true testament to British engineering. Their award-winning toasters - originally designed to withstand heavy commercial use - have been domestic kitchen staples since the 1970s. This father and son company believes in products that are built to last. That’s why Dualit goods are fully repairable, with each part designed to be disassembled and replaced. These are products that will keep on serving you for years and years, with iconic retro designs that you’ll love to hold onto. What’s more, every Dualit toaster is stamped with the name of the person who built it. Who made yours?
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.