Seamless Iron Wok
This double-handled wok from the Solidteknics Aus-Ion Satin range has been engineered from one seamless piece of durable wrought iron. Perfect for making smoky stir fries on a blistering heat.
- Made from seamless 3mm wrought iron
- Made in Australia
- Multi-century warranty
- Exclusively sold in the UK by Buy Me Once
- Half the weight of cast iron, but holds heat just as well
- Compatible with all hob types, oven safe, open flame ready
- Shot-peened for a satin finish and pre-seasoned in rice bran oil, creating a natural non-stick surface that improves with use
- Solidteknics was named the #1 Best Frying Pan by The Telegraph
- Each pan is engraved with the month and year of manufacture for heirloom collectibility.
- Size: 45cm length, 30cm width, 8cm bowl height. Weight: 1.3 kg. Please check your oven size before purchase.
- For best results, season 2-3 times in the oven and 10-15 minutes on the stove before first use by watching the video below. Find our easy care instructions here.
- A well-seasoned pan will be black in colour, though often patchy in reality. Seasoning will change overtime, and will continue to get better the more you cook. Looks aren’t important - these pans are built for performance.
Solidteknics make unique cookware that combines outstanding performance with ultimate durability. Their pans and skillets are the first and only to be built from seamless wrought iron, anywhere in the world. No rivets, no broken handles, ever. Chefs and home cooks all around their native Australia have fallen in love with Solidteknics: a pan that cooks and seasons like cast iron, but at half the weight. Seasoning your iron pan is a straightforward process that creates a natural, renewable non-stick surface, and it just gets better and better with time. And to top it all off, each Solidteknics pan comes with a multi-century warranty.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £2.90, or free for any Buy Me Once order over £50 (excluding furniture.) UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £30 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.
Caring for iron
Iron care is different to how you’d treat stainless steel or non-stick - but it’s simple and easy once you know how. To protect the iron from rust and create a non-stick surface, it must be seasoned. This simply involves wiping thin layers of oil over your pan and cooking them on.
For best results, season your Solidteknics pan 2-3 times in the oven and for 10-15 minutes on the stove before first use. Find our full care instructions here.
As your pan develops its seasoning, it will turn black in colour and may be patchy. Seasoning will change over time, and will continue to get better the more you cook. Looks aren’t important - these pans are built for performance.