Manual Espresso Maker, Chrome
No pods, no electricity; this perfectly engineered manual espresso maker offers barista-level coffee, with all the joy and reliability of a manual machine.
- Made from a high-strength metal alloy body, plastic mid-section
- 10 year warranty on metal parts, 2 year warranty on non-metal parts. Spare parts can be purchased outside of warranty for a reasonable cost.
- Designed and engineered in London
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 8 x 10.5 in
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Kit includes: the ROK GC espresso maker, portafilter and splitter for easy extraction, perfectly fitted tamp/spoon, storage tin
- For the perfect espresso, simply pour freshly boiled water into the top section, slowly pull up the arms, and then press down again (see video below)
- Requires no electricity to function - ideal for camping and travelling as well as everyday use at home
London engineers ROK have created innovative, manually-operated home coffee makers with sustainability and longevity in mind. Well-known for its unique design, the GC Manual Espresso Maker is just as famous for making really, really good coffee. Having perfected and honed their design over the years, ROK have won several prestigious design awards and even the ‘Best Product’ award at the London Coffee Festival.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £2.90, or free for any Buy Me Once order over £50 (excluding furniture.) UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £30 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.