Black Oval Cast Iron Enamel Casserole Dish With Lid
Save money over time.
This fantastically versatile casserole dish has a flat lid that doubles as a shallow dish. Use it in the oven or on the hob, or even use it upside-down to bake bread!
- Made from cast iron with ceramic enamel
- Lifetime guarantee
- Excellent heat retention, even heat distribution
- Suitable for oven, hob and freezer use
- Twin carry handles
- Flat two-handled lid that can be used as another dish
- The durable, long-lasting interior and exterior enamel is easy to clean, resists chipping and staining and won't absorb odours or flavours
- 27.5cm: 5.3kg
- 32.5cm: 7kg
- Care instructions: hand wash recommended; dry immediately. Use wooden, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratches in enamel.
UK cookware experts Samuel Groves create functional, sturdy kitchenware that’s a cut above the rest. From heavy-bottomed tri-ply stainless steel pans, to light and smoky carbon steel woks, the Samuel Groves range has been engineered for performance. Solid and durable and performing to a professional standard, this is cookware that will withstand a lifetime of heavy use. Most of the Samuel Groves range is crafted in the UK midlands, and to demonstrate their utmost confidence in their cookware, all products are covered by a lifetime warranty.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.