Birch Cami Top, Ochre
This elegant linen camisole features a slightly loose and cropped cut, that’s both flattering and wearable. An absolute summer staple, made in the UK and repaired for life.
- Made from 100% linen
- Handcrafted in South Devon
- Lifetime repair guarantee
- Slightly loose cropped cut. Comfortable, easy-to-wear shape that’s ideal for layering
- Small loophole buttons to front
- Linen fibres are 30% stronger than cotton. It gets softer with wear and washing, and is also more sustainable to produce
- Linen’s wicking properties keep you fresh and cool
- Small: bust: 84cm, length centre front: 26cm
- Medium: bust: 92cm, length centre front: 28.5cm
- Large: bust: 103cm, length centre front: 30cm
- Care instructions: machine wash at temperatures of 30 or lower. Hang to dry.
Kaely Russell womenswear takes beautiful natural fabrics and crafts them into simple, honest and practical garments. Designed with minimalistic elegance and freedom of movement in mind, Kaely has grown her seasonless collection slowly and organically. All fabrics are carefully sourced, using Oeko-Tex certified linens and ‘end of roll’ fabrics left over from the fashion industry. Each piece is handcrafted in South Devon, with an attention to detail that ensures true longevity. Kaely believes clothing should be for life, not a season - which is why her entire range comes with a free repair guarantee we love.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.