Traditional Cast Iron Wok, 30cm
Looking for the perfectly smokey stir fry? Switch to a cast iron wok and discover the ultimate searing surface, pre-seasoned with organic canola oil.
- High quality solid cast iron pan, with beech wood and steel handle
- Handmade in Skeppshult, Sweden since 1906
- 25 year cast iron guarantee
- Comes pre-seasoned with organic canola oil, for a natural and renewable non-stick surface that gets better and better with use
- 5mm thick base provides even heat conduction and an outstanding searing surface
- Works on all types of stovetops, including induction and gas
- Precision-milled concave base sits flat at high temperatures for efficiency and safety
- Robust, heat-isolating beech handle with steel ring
- Cast iron lip acts as support handle
- Diameter 30cm, height 8.5cm, bottom diameter 13.5cm, weight 3.1kg
- Cast iron requires different care to regular stainless steel pans. Click here for use and care guide.
Swedish iron masters Skeppshult have been making high-quality cast iron by hand since 1906. Using traditional handicraft techniques, their extensive cookware range is made to exacting quality standards, from molten raw iron heated to 1500 degrees. Skeppshult is the last remaining foundry in Scandinavia producing cast iron cookware, and runs on green electricity from wind and hydropower! Made using basic natural materials and beloved by chefs and home cooks alike, Skeppshult cookware is simple, solid and elegant, and will last for generations.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.