Silver Anodised Aluminium Baking Tray
This lightweight, yet highly robust baking tray has an aluminium core for excellent heat distribution, and a tough anodised coating that will never blister or peel.
- Made from 100% aluminium, with an anodised aluminium coating
- Lifetime guaranteed
- Made in Birmingham, England
- Surface will not peel or flake
- Aluminium’s superb heat conductivity guarantees consistent baking in a reduced time
- Anodising process seals the aluminium with a tough layer of oxidisation
- PTFE and PFOA free
- Natural non-stick patina will improve with use
- Oven safe up to 230C/ 450F/ gas mark 8
- Care: Not dishwasher safe - hand wash only in warm soapy water, do not air dry. Use cooking oil to help prevent sticking. Acidic food left in the pan may leave marks. Avoid metal utensils
- 12 inches: 318 x 216 x 19mm, 0.43kg
- 14 inches: 366 x 266 x 18mm, 0.59kg
- 16 inches: 419 x 305 x 19mm, 0.76kg
Mermaid have been making high-quality aluminium bakeware in Birmingham for over a hundred years. Manufactured by Samuel Groves, the venerable creator of our professional-quality, buy-for-life pots and pans, Mermaid bakeware shares the Samuel Groves reputation for quality. Utilising aluminium’s excellent heat distribution and conductivity, Mermaid bakeware has an anodised coating that will never peel. Ditch your flaky non-stick trays, and invest in durable British-made products you’ll reach for on the daily.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.