The Norfolk Gansey, Navy
A maritime classic. The Norfolk Gansey is a hardwearing knit made from 100% heavyweight Merino wool. Made in the UK in a traditional design.
- Knitted from 100% Merino wool
- Made in the UK by Peregrine, a family knitwear manufacturer founded in 1796
- Featuring traditional gansey cable patterns unique to British seafaring towns
- Soft ribbed roll neck that doesn’t constrict neck
- Merino wool is non-itchy, odor resistant, quick-drying and temperature regulating
- 100% biodegradable
Yarmouth Oilskins is a brand that has truly stood the test of time. Established in 1898, they have been designing and manufacturing workwear garments of the highest quality in Great Yarmouth for over 100 years. Nowadays, their core unisex collection is rooted in traditional designs and rugged construction. Their manufacturing takes place mostly in the same factory and using original patterns, with a team of twenty skilled craftspeople. When properly cared for, your Yarmouth Oilskin garments will last a lifetime and only improve with wear.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.