Organic Cotton Poplin Boxer, Pack of 3, White
Made to Order - allow up to 4 weeks.
- 100% organic Tula shirt weight cotton poplin
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 and GOTS certified fabric
- Made in Rozenbroek’s solar-powered factory in Yorkshire
- Save 10% with this multipack of 3
- Garments are individually made to order to minimise waste – allow up to one month for delivery. Please note this item is cannot be returned unless unopened.
- Rozenbroek products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner ensuring transparency and fair pay for all workers
- Wash at 30 degrees; hang to dry; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean or bleach
British sustainable clothing brand Rozenbroek make no compromises on ethics or design. Their clean, everyday garments are all individually made to order at Rozenbroek’s own solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. Working solely with sustainable, organic materials, with a zero waste approach, Rozenbroek minimise their carbon footprint along their entire supply chain. By making everything to order, they not only reduce waste, but help develop a lasting and personal relationship with each garment’s wearer. And with impressive repair guarantees across most items, these truly are garments to love for life.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50.
This is a made to order product, please see delivery time above.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.