3-Piece 6C Shaving Set
Say goodbye to razor burn and ingrown hairs with this elegant shaving set by Rockwell. With an adjustable blade setting, this double-edged razor is the last you'll ever need. Perfect for gifting.
- Cast from premium high-end chromed zinc alloys with a White Chrome finish
- Made in China
- Set includes: 6C Razor in White Chrome, Shaving Brush, matching stand and 5 Swedish stainless steel double-edged blades
- The 6C offers adjustable blade settings, so you can find your most comfortable shave ever. Suitable for men and women, and any hair type
- Setting 1 (R1) makes it impossible for a beginner to cut themselves shaving
- Perfectly weighted and balanced through unparalleled craftsmanship for intuitive handling and effortless glide
Rockwell Razors have taken the old-fashioned double-edged razor and completely reengineered it from the ground up. The result? The closest, most comfortable shave of your life. Providing a real alternative to overpriced cartridge razors and gimmick-filled shave clubs, these razors are built to last, and use recyclable stainless steel blades. With adjustable settings so you can find your perfect shave, these razors are for everyone, regardless of gender or hair type.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.