Damla Handwoven Scarf
With an intricate traditional diamond pattern with an ecru block stripe, the versatile Damla scarf has been beautifully handwoven by artisans in Turkey.
- Materials: 100% natural Turkish cotton, GOTS certified
- Warranty: 20 years replace or repair guarantee
- Made in Turkey
- Size: 90 x 170cm
- Handwoven and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans
- Please note that as these scarves are handmade, there may be slight colour and size variations.
- Machine washable. Wash with similar colours at 30º. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to ethically producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade by family-run ateliers in the two most renowned cotton growing regions in Turkey; Denizli in the South West and Hatay in the South. Each item is produced using natural materials, with all of the fabrics being locally grown, spun, dyed and hand woven. And to top it all off, all Lüks Linen products come with a truly outstanding 20-year repair or replace guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-6 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.