Juice Expert 3 Multifunctional Juicer
This compact, versatile juicer allows you to make juices, smoothies and plant-based milks with ease. French-made, with the longest guarantee out there.
- 30 year motor guarantee, 3 year parts guarantee. Designed for repair - Magimix keeps spare parts for decades
- Machine body and bowl is made from Tritan, a very hard-wearing and BPA-free plastic
- Multifunctional 3-in-1 solution
- Juice Filter XL: For perfectly pure and clear juices
- Extra Press XL: For deliciously smooth juices, milks and smoothies
- Citrus Press and pulp system: For freshly squeezed juice with or without the pulp
- Made in Burgundy, France for over 40 years
- Uses cold press technology, shown to retain more vitamins and minerals, whilst extracting a higher yield with lower oxidation
- Quiet Mark accredited
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Compact machine with a small countertop footprint
- Each Juice Expert 3 is meticulously checked over before being sent
Magimix goes against the grain of modern appliances with their one core principle: to be built better to last longer. This is backed not just by a top-quality product, but also rigorous quality control and the best guarantees in the market. Born out of Burgundy in France, Magimix invented the world's first food processor in 1963. With their roots in commercial kitchens, they have continued to make premium appliances for domestic and professional use ever since. Simple, efficient and long-lasting, a Magimix is a lifetime investment in a kitchen workhorse.
30 year motor guarantee, 3 year parts guarantee
This guarantee covers both parts and labour of new machines and is effective from the date of purchase. The motor of the food processors, the juicers and the blenders is guaranteed for 30 years (comprising the motor, i.e. stator, rotor, bushings, relay and capacitor) and the parts for 3 years against genuine manufacturing faults. Proof of purchase is required to make a claim.
Claims under this guarantee will not give rise to the complete replacement of the appliance or entitle the consumer to damages. The guarantee period commences from the date of purchase and will not be extended due to any claims made during this period.
This guarantee does not cover any damage resulting from accidental damage, misuse, commercial use or insufficient aftercare or cleaning. The cost of returning the appliance to the dealer or service agent is not covered.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.