Ela Peshtemal, Gorse
Ela is a beautiful yellow handwoven peshtemal; slightly thicker for winter with a luxurious texture, it is jacquard woven from heavy weighted organic cotton.
- Materials: 100% natural Turkish cotton
- Warranty: 20 year replace or repair guarantee
- Made in Turkey
- Dimensions: 90 x 180cm
- Inspired by original Hammam (Turkish Bath) towels, absorbent and quick drying
- Please note that as the peshtemals are handwoven, there may be slight colour and size variations.
- Versatile - use as a towel, scarf, wrap, sarong, throw, knotted bag or even a small tablecloth.
- Care Instructions: machine washable; wash with similar colours at 30º; do not tumble dry; do not dry clean.
We love Lüks Linen for their dedication to producing high quality, durable textiles. Their products are handmade and ethically produced by a small team of family artisans; each is produced using natural materials and comes with a truly outstanding 20-year guarantee.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns:
Shipping is calculated at checkout; Standard UK Shipping is £3.90. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days.
Returns are accepted within 28 days of purchase. To arrange the return, simply contact us here. Please include your name and order reference (to be found in your confirmation email). Please note returns are at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. We will process your refund on the day, or next working day, that we receive the item.
Please remember that the returns policy is distinct from the 20 year repair or replace guarantee, dutifully honoured by Lüks Linen.