30 Denier Biodegradable Tights, Black
Biodegradable tights that are also ladder-resistant: that’s never been done before. Combining strength and sustainability, these tights are sure to break down (but not on your legs).
- Composition: 85% Biodegradable Nylon and 15% Elastane. Yarns are produced under OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Crafted in Italy
- Ladder-resistant technology - if a hole appears in your tights, it will not run into a ladder
- Biodegradable nylon will break down into organic matter within 5 years when disposed of in general waste. Biodegradation will happen thanks to anaerobic landfill conditions
- Completely seamless, with no gusset and leaving no pressure marks on your skin
- Reinforced 40 denier toes for additional durability
- Comfortable, high-waisted shaping waistband
- Produced using water recycling systems to save water
- Packaged in a recycled, reusable ‘little black box’
- Tights care: please note, these tights are designed to last but are not indestructible. Wash your tights at 30°C, ideally in a delicate laundry bag. Do not tumble dry, iron, or bleach. Full care guide here.
It’s high time someone fixed tights. Hēdoïne has taken all the pain points of flimsy, throwaway hosiery and redesigned everything from the ground up. These are tights like you’ve never worn before: silky, strong and completely seamless (goodbye gussets). Combining innovative yarns and 3D technology, they’re the toughest and most comfortable we’ve ever tested. Their 20 and 40 denier tights are even guaranteed not to ladder - so if a hole does appear, your sheerest tights won’t be ruined.
Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping is £2.90, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 2-5 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns on tights that have been tried on. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.