Halo Speckle Dinner Set
The last crockery set you’ll ever need. In a unique speckled glaze, these plates and bowls are guaranteed for 10 years. Made entirely in Derbyshire from locally-sourced clay.
- Stoneware ceramic made from high-quality Derbyshire clay, high-fired at 1200°C for durability and strength. Vitrified glaze resistant to stains and chipping
- Made in Derbyshire, England
- 10-year guarantee against faulty workmanship/materials
- Denby’s stunning Halo range is a testament to their ceramics expertise. Using challenging techniques, different glazes are combined to create elegant speckles and ombre
- Collector’s promise: Denby gives 12-months’ notice if production of this range will discontinue
- Oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
Tough enough for everyday and stunning enough for best, Denby crockery blends beauty and durability like no other ceramics brand. Made in Derbyshire since 1809, all Denby products are still made on the same site where the pottery was founded over 200 years ago. Using high-quality, locally sourced clay, all Denby ceramic is stoneware. That means it has been fired at an extra high temperature, making it incredibly chip and break-resistant. Denby is the first UK tableware manufacturer to claim zero process waste to landfill (saving 600 tonnes of CO2 emissions every year), and even offers a 10 year guarantee on their products. This is crockery you can take through life with confidence.
Shipping & Returns
Standard UK shipping is £3.95, or free for any order over £50. UK delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days. For orders placed before 12pm express shipping is available for £7.95.
We ship this item to most European countries. European shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. For full details and to confirm whether we ship to your country, please visit our FAQs page. UK VAT will be deducted at checkout, but local duties and taxes may be applicable.
For customers based in Guernsey, Jersey, and the Isle of Man, shipping costs £10 and VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Returns are available within 30 days from receipt of order. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original, undamaged packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
Returns from EU countries may be subject to import duties, which are at your own cost unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.