Walnut Sharpening Steel
Complete your Forest & Forge knife collection with this beautiful walnut sharpening rod. Made in Sheffield from high-quality steel.
- Crafted from Sheffield steel with a high chrome and high carbon content. Rockwell scale 53-55
- Handle made from native English walnut wood, from small managed woodlands in Malton, North Yorkshire, often from gale-damaged boughs
- Made in Sheffield, England
- Lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship and/or materials
- Read our article all about knife care here
- Hand wash only - do not place in dishwasher
Representing the best of British knifemaking, Dexam’s range of Forest & Forge knives are crafted from top-quality steel and a range of native Yorkshire hardwoods. Made in Sheffield, England’s steel capital, these beautiful blades are forged from a high-chrome, high-carbon steel specially selected for optimum hardness and longevity. As a result, each knife sharpens beautifully and keeps its edge for longer, withstanding the rigours of professional and home kitchens alike. Made to perform and covered by a lifetime guarantee, you’ll reach for these hardworking blades on the daily.
Shipping & Returns
UK shipping is free. Delivery can be expected within 3-5 working days.
Returns are available within 30 days of purchase. Any returned items must be in new (unused) condition and should include all original packaging. Return shipping is at your own cost, unless the item received is faulty.
To begin a return, contact us here, quoting your order number and reason for return. After the item is received back, it will be checked before your refund is issued.